Thursday, July 17, 2008

Exciting News...

So, after a long time of waiting we are finally scheduled to get our things delivered tomorrow!  That means that Anna will have a crib and all kinds of great things.  We will have a couch, pans, cooking utensils and everything!  Also, the long awaited cord to my camera is coming so you can expect pictures!!  It is definitely something we are looking forward too.

In other news Anna was registered and now has a birth certificate, which we mailed away on Tuesday along with our passports and marriage certificate, in order for her to be an official American.  She should get her passport back in about 2-3 months!  Her picture looks really cute.  After she gets that back, we will just need to mail in our passports again and get her a visa, at which point we are free to travel!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. I left a bunch of things at home for mom and dad to send to you. Mom is going to buy the book and shield and then the package will be off with other things from them. Sorry I didn't have time to wrap it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! You will have such a story to tell Anna about her first few weeks. I'm so glad that they are unpacking for you. Maybe you can even get them to assemble the crib. I got my kids birth certificates yesterday. I will have to check into passports now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your things will be arriving! Sounds like then you will feel finally like you will be settled in! I bet you are very excited about it. Your dad keeps saying he needs to come to England. I keep encouraging him to do so! Hope you three are doing well. Love and hugs, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more pictures - glad you finally got your furniture. We are waiting for the computer to be up and running so we can see you while we are talking on the phone. Sister Ekpo says hello and congratulations on baby Anna. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! I found your blog through Heidi's. A number of months ago she told me you were expecting and I asked her if you "really" were pregnant:) Congratulations on the arrival of your little Anna. She is beautiful! That is so cool that you are living in England. I guess your sister moved pretty close to my neck of the woods recently. Congrats again- it's good to find you again:)

    ReplyDelete