Monday, July 21, 2008

memories... a nicer form of chain mail

So, I saw this on my sisters blog who found it on Mandy's blog and I thought I would continue the chain:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, memories! Sweet things. My memories are of shared cottages at Litchfield. Vacations with all you as little ones. Us with our children as infants and all those little babies. Now you are all grown up with "wee ones" of your own. You have made us grandparents and great Aunts and Uncles. What a blessing you are to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first memory of you is when you were born - so tiny and small. You came a little early, and that was a little scary, but you were a joy to raise and you made our family complete. I remember how orange you were with jaundice, and trying to put you in the sunlight in the middle of March so that we wouldn't have to hospitalize you again. I guess the hospital thought you were too orange and they didn't take any pictures of you. And now you are a new mother - how time flies. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete