Monday, October 20, 2008

Some good news and some bad news

So the good news first.  There are a few things like my sister is getting married!  I am so excited for her!  Being married is the best!  Not only is she getting married but the other good news is that we are going to be going to Maryland for the holidays and we get to be at her wedding in December!  Now for the bad news...

Drew lost his cell phone, we know where and when but, it was obviously taken from the spot, it is a very nice phone.  The worst part is that Anna's blessing recording was on the phone.  Its a real bummer.  But, what can you do right?  Anyway, in other news...

Drew's birthday is this week, Tomorrow actually.  One thing he mentioned that he wants to do when we go back home is eat at all of his favorite places like 5 guys and chipotle.  So for his birthday dinner tonight his mother and I are going to try and recreate a chipotle steak burrito.  Wish us luck!  Thats all I have now, I guess I need to work on my Tag...

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about Drew's cell phone. Maybe it will turn up. The news about Stephanie is awesome and that fact you will be home for the wedding. I am so happy for all that good news. The birthday idea you have planned for Drew is really wonderful let me know how it turns out. What a wonderful and thoughtful idea. Love and hugs Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete