Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Perfectly Balanced

Do you ever have a day where if life were a graded test you feel like you would have aced it? Yesterday was like that for me. Nothing spectacular happened. I woke up and Anna and I watched some video clips from a church website. I really felt spiritual. The entire day I was patient even in the midst of having a child who was not at her most balanced. I didn't shout as little one made her mistakes I just told her consequences for her choices and it worked out well. I felt in complete harmony with my life. I had energy probably because I exercised. I didn't feel sick, sad or anything else negative. I felt peaceful, probably because I took the time to be spiritually uplifted. I felt loved probably because I took the time to talk with friends and my husband. I felt grateful for the blessings in my life. But more than anything else I just felt a perfect balanced. When do you feel perfectly balanced?

1 comment:

  1. How wonderfull that you had a good day. Now set your goal to string a couple in a row. I am sure Anna enjoyed the not yelling at her she is such a smart girl like her parents.

    ReplyDelete