Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moving...

Drew got called into work tonight and I had thought to go to sleep a while ago, but then I decided to jump on the computer for a minute. It has been a nice peaceful evening and one minute turned into two etc. Then I found myself reading some blogs and enjoying them so much. I know I am really not a very consistent blogger but I thought I would share some things.

We will be moving to a new house in April. We are going to be moving to a 4 bedroom house close to where Drew works and about 25 minutes from where we currently live. It is a home in a little village. It is on the edge of the village very close to fields and the beautiful rolling green hills of North Yorkshire. The house is located pretty much in the center of 3 local schools all about a mile away. So Anna will start school in a village school meaning there will be about 45 to 70 kids for the whole school!

The village we are moving to has a small general store and a playgroup/nursery school both of which are just a few blocks from our home.

This will be a totally new experience for us as we have only ever lived in a city, but we welcome the change.

I hope to be able to post some good pictures but those will have to wait until April as we have a lot to do to get ready for our move.

We are also headed to Belgium in two weeks! So needless to say that March will be a busy month for us! We are very excited to go to Bruges which is sometime called the Venice of the north. It will be a fairly quick trip, but it is a very small city. But it looks beautiful!

Drew is also starting to teach his first College class on the 22nd, so, I think we are going to have our work cut out for us this month!

Now, if I can just get over this cold and get some more energy because it looks like I am going to need it this month!

2 comments:

  1. How fun. YOu will have an awesome month. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy Belgium, and look forward to seeing you in a couple months. Hope everything goes good on the move. LY, Dad

    ReplyDelete